CLICK HERE to go directly to our donation page!
How’s this for a grand prize? One lucky winner (and a guest) will enjoy 5 nights in beautiful Victoria, British Columbia! This customized package includes:
- One night in an Erickson Wing studio room at the fabulous Inn at Laurel Pointe including complimentary parking and breakfast for two in the hotel’s Aura restaurant or via room service
- Two nights in a one bedroom deluxe suite with complimentary parking at the beautiful Parkside Hotel & Spa
- Two nights in a one bedroom ocean view suite with complimentary parking at the iconic Oak Bay Beach Hotel
- Two admission passes to the Royal BC Museum courtesy of Destination Greater Victoria
- Two “Hop on Hop off” city bus tour tickets courtesy of The Wilson’s Group, parent company of Gray Line Victoria
- Two admission tickets to the world famous Butchart Gardens
- Two tickets for a whale watching excursion courtesy of Eagle Wing Tours
Retail value of this grand prize package is US$2,500.00! Remember, your $200 donation to The Personal Stories Project is tax-deductible! CLICK HERE to go directly to the donation page!
To increase everyone’s chances of winning, we have limited this package to a maximum of 100 tickets in exchange for a donation of $200 US per ticket. The winning ticket will be drawn on Saturday, November 5th 2022 at our Second Annual PSP Pride Weekend event in Cathedral City, CA. Winner need not be present to win. CLICK HERE and select $200 from the menu to donate. For multiple ticket purchases select “Other Amount” and fill in the blank, in increments of $200 (ex. a $400 donation receives two tickets, etc.) We will see your donation come through and confirm receipt and next steps.
Some restrictions (holidays and blackout dates) apply. CLICK HERE for additional details.
Special thanks to our Victoria hotel and activity partners for their generous donations, as well as Destination Greater Victoria for their amazing support!